To ensure you have the most up-to-date WorldWinner.com experience on your mobile device, it is recommended that you clear your mobile browser history/cache regularly.
Here are instructions on how to do that:
(These steps will vary based on your device - if the instructions below don't coincide with the web browser you have installed on your device, we recommend doing a general web search for, "How to clear [Device Name] browser history" for instructions.)
Safari for iPad/iPhone
- Launch the "Settings" app on your iPad through the home screen.
- Scroll down the menu and select "Safari".
- Scroll down to the bottom of right hand panel and tap on "Clear History and Website Data".
- Confirm by tapping "Clear" from the pop-up window.
Chrome browser (Android devices)
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Under "Advanced," tap Privacy Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Tap Clear data.
Samsung browser (Samsung devices)
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Internet > Tap the MORE icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy > Tap Delete personal data.
- Choose one (or all) of the following:
- Cookies and site data
- Browsing history
- Tap DELETE.