We are very conscientious about credit/debit card security and we have implemented multiple checks to verify billing information provided is correct.
In general, accounts are immediately credited the deposit upon completion, however, some occasional delays may occur. We recommend a "grace" period of up to 20 minutes for an account to be credited. If your account balance does not increase after the 20 minute "grace" period, then the payment might have been rejected.
In order to successfully make a deposit into your account on the WorldWinner Mobile App you will need to ensure that:
- The billing address you entered is the same billing address that the issuing bank/credit card company has on file.
- There are enough funds available on the card.
- The payment method that you are attempting to use hasn't been previously used on a different WorldWinner® account.
- The payment method has not been reported stolen or missing.
- You do not live in a state or country that is restricted from participating in cash tournaments online.
If you do not receive credit for your deposit, then perhaps other issues may have occurred - most frequently the payment was most likely rejected as it failed to meet certain criteria. It is not recommended to immediately attempt additional deposits when such issues occur - we recommend contacting your bank/credit card company directly and/or contact WorldWinner Support for additional investigation.
Related article: Why was I still charged if my deposit wasn't accepted?