Here are a few game tips to improve your score in Angry Birds Champions:
- After each shot, you will see a vapor trail that shows the last bird’s trajectory. This can be used as a guide when lining up the next shot.
- Use your limited number of “swaps” strategically to select the right bird for the job at hand.
- If you can’t hit a pig directly, try collapsing a structure on top of it instead.
- Keep an eye out for bonus items, especially golden treasures. A lot of extra points can be earned by destroying them.
- Complete each level with as few birds as possible, because each leftover bird at the end of the level is worth a whopping 10,000 points!