Know these rules and tips to improve your Solitaire Tri-Peaks experience:
- Using the Wild card doesn't break a streak.
- When you can, play the card that lets you reveal multiple cards.
- Sharks can only be removed by bait, which are found on the field.
- Bombs have to be removed in 30 seconds or it's game over!
- You have to use a card to remove the trap, but it still leaves the original card.
- Use the Wild Card in every game, either to finish faster or to extend a streak!
- When deciding which card to play, try to create the longest streak that you can for big points!
- Easy tournaments have no Hazard Cards. Medium and Hard can include Sharks, Traps, and Bombs!