Here are some tips to help improve your scores in Catch-21:
- Create columns that add up to 11 to combine with cards that have a value of 10.
- Play a Blackjack Attack on an empty column for 75 points without wasting any cards.
- Aces can be used as either 1 or 11.
- Putting five cards into a column will clear it even if the total is less than 21.
- Try to avoid creating columns that add up to the same number (unless that number is 11).
- Create 21s whenever you can to avoid having to discard.
- Don't create too many columns when the deck is almost out of cards, or you might not fill them all.
- Counting cards helps! Try keeping track of how many aces and Black Jacks are left in the deck.
- You can tap a column twice when it is unplayable to burn the bottom card in the column.