Want to improve your scores in Solitaire Rush? Check these out:
- If you get stuck in an unwinnable position, tap X to end the game.
- Double-tap to quickly move cards to the foundation.
- If you have a choice of two cards to play, go for the one with more facedown cards beneath it.
- In 3-card draw, it is sometimes useful to leave cards in the deck and play them later to avoid getting stuck.
- Don't move the last card out of a column until you are ready to place a king there.
- Avoid moving cards up to the foundation until you're sure you don't need to play on them.
- The UNDO button can be used to take back a move, as long as no facedown cards were revealed.
- In 1-Card Draw, you lose 100 points for each trip through the deck after the first.
- In 3-Card Draw, you lose 25 points for each trip through the deck after the third one.