At WorldWinner®, your credit/debit card security is our priority. We verify that any billing information provided is correct. If you attempted to deposit cash into your WorldWinner® account and didn't encounter an error message, but the payment was not credited to your account balance (after 30 minutes), we recommend verifying the following before attempting to make an additional deposit:
- The billing address you entered is the same billing address that the issuing bank/credit card company has on file.
- There are enough funds available on the card.
- The payment method you are attempting to use hasn't been previously used for a different WorldWinner® account.
- The payment method has not been reported stolen or missing.
- You do not live in a state or country that restricts online cash games.
Please note that in the event of a deposit rejection, you may still see a pending charge of $1 on your actual bank/credit card statement. This $1 charge is simply an authorization hold that your bank/credit card company placed on the funds in your account. It may take up to 7 business days (30-45 business days for Gift or Pre-Paid cards) for the financial institution to release the hold and return the funds to your card. If you do not see that the authorization hold is lifted by the issuing bank/credit card company after 7 business days, then we recommended that you contact the issuing bank/credit card company directly to see if there is a delay on their end.