Here at WorldWinner, we want to make sure that you build up some experience before being able to access the larger, high-octane tournaments.
If a tournament appears locked and it states "Keep Training", you would need to participate in more cash tournaments in order to gain access to that particular tournament. Click the "Keep Training link" to view how many applicable cash tournaments you have played to date and to see how many additional cash tournaments you would need to play before gaining access to that specific tournament:
Once you meet the qualifications, the Keep Training notification will disappear from that listing, allowing you to enter.
Here are the current "tiers" to access particular tournament types: (as of 9/5/19, tournament offerings will vary by game)
- As a new player (played 0 games) you will only be able to access the $0.50 2-Player tournament.
- After playing 15 games, you will be granted access to the $1.00 2-Player tournament.
- After playing 20 games, you will be granted access to the $3-$5 2-Player tournaments and $1 4-Player tournament.
- After playing 30 games, you will be granted access to the $1.85 4-Player Super Rewards, $3.65 5-Player Super Rewards and $15-$25 2-Player Premium tournaments.
- After playing 50 games, you will be granted access to the $2-$5 larger Limited Entry, $7 Super Rewards, 3-Player+ Premium and Progressive Rush tournaments.
- After playing 100 games, you will be granted access to the Fixed Prize Unlimited Entry and Progressive tournaments.
Activity within Free tournaments is not calculated into the qualifications for unlocking a specific tournament.