It is normal for players to encounter technical difficulties on occasion while playing games on WorldWinner®. We strongly recommend that players use generally fast and strong connections to the internet (Cable, Broadband, and higher) as players who use slower, less reliable connections may encounter more issues while attempting to play games online.
If you are encountering issues on a regular basis while playing WorldWinner® then it is recommended that you try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Restart your computer and modem/router on a regular basis
- Check to see that your computer setup and internet connection meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for playing games on GSN.com (Windows / Apple)
- Close any unnecessary browser windows, applications, or processes you may have running on your computer
- Try using a different web browser
- Try playing different game titles to see if you are able to play others
- Update your Adobe Flash Player
- Clear your Flash player's cache
- If using a wireless connection, try a "wired" connection or try to be within close range to your wireless router
- Avoid using mobile hotspots (or "tethering")
- Ask your Internet Service Provider to test your connection and provide you with specific transfer rates or additional troubleshooting tips to improve your connection
WorldWinner® cannot guarantee that players will never experience problems participating in the games that are available, regardless of the internet connection or computer setup, as there are many factors involved that could cause difficulties on occasion that are beyond our control.