At WorldWinner® we are very conscientious about credit/debit card security and we have implemented multiple checks to verify billing information provided is correct. If you attempted to deposit cash into your WorldWinner® account and didn't encounter an error message, and the payment was not credited to your account balance (after 30 minutes), we recommend that you verify the following before attempting to make an additional deposit:
- The billing address you entered is the same billing address that the issuing bank/credit card company has on file
- There are enough funds available on the card
- The payment method that you are attempting to use hasn't been previously used on a different WorldWinner® account
- The payment method has not been reported stolen or missing
- You do not live in a state or country that is restricted from participating in cash tournaments online
Please note that in the event of a deposit rejection, you may still see a pending charge, in the amount of the deposit attempt, on your actual bank/credit card statement. This charge is simply an authorization hold that your bank/credit card company placed on the funds in your account. It may take up to 7 business days (30-45 business days for gift or pre-paid cards) for the financial institution to release the hold and return the funds to your card. If you do not see that the authorization hold is lifted by the issuing bank/credit card company after 7 business days then it is highly recommended that you contact the issuing bank/credit card company directly to see if there is a delay on their end.