Unfortunately, there are a few WorldWinner games that are not playable on specific browsers - Zen Gems, Solitaire TriPeaks, TetrisⓇ Burst and TRIVIAL PURSUIT.
- Zen Gems may not be compatible with newer browsers and/or Operating Systems. It is recommended that you try using Internet Explorer and/or Mozilla Firefox to play Zen Gems, however, we cannot guarantee that it will be successful on either browser at this time.
- Solitaire Tripeaks, TetrisⓇ Burst and TRIVIAL PURSUIT are not playable using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge versions 40 and 41 specifically.
Please follow the instructions below to download and install the alternative web browsers available:
- Click here to visit the Chrome Download page.
- Click the “Download Chrome” button at the top of the Chrome Download page. (You will be asked to review Google Chrome Terms of Service and also to select if you would like to set Google Chrome as your default browser.)
- Uncheck “Set Google Chrome as my default browser” if you do not wish to have Google Chrome as your default browser on your computer/laptop.
- Click Accept and Install button to begin installation.
- Follow the additional instructions/prompts within installer to finish download and installation.
- Click here to visit the Firefox Download page.
- Click the "Free Download" button (The download should begin automatically.
- Open the Firefox Setup file that you downloaded and follow the additional prompts.
Microsoft Edge: (Windows 10 users only)
- Click here to visit the Microsoft Edge Download page.
- Follow the additional prompts to download Microsoft Edge browser.
The time to download/install will vary based on numerous factors (Internet connection speed, size of file, computer speed, etc.). We cannot provide download troubleshooting or be held responsible for any issues that may arise after downloading/installing.