Unfortunately, there are a few WorldWinner games that are not playable on specific browsers - Zen Gems, Solitaire TriPeaks, TetrisⓇ Burst, TRIVIAL PURSUIT and Angry Birds Champions.
- Zen Gems may not be compatible with newer browsers and/or Operating Systems. It is recommended that you try using Internet Explorer and/or Mozilla Firefox to play Zen Gems, however, we cannot guarantee that it will be successful on either browser at this time.
- Solitaire Tripeaks, TetrisⓇ Burst TRIVIAL PURSUIT and Angry Birds Champions are not playable using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge so we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please follow the instructions below to download and install the alternative web browsers available:
- Click here to visit the Chrome Download page.
- Click the “Download Chrome” button at the top of the Chrome Download page. (You will be asked to review Google Chrome Terms of Service and also to select if you would like to set Google Chrome as your default browser.)
- Uncheck “Set Google Chrome as my default browser” if you do not wish to have Google Chrome as your default browser on your computer/laptop.
- Click Accept and Install button to begin installation.
- Follow the additional instructions/prompts within installer to finish download and installation.
- Click here to visit the Firefox Download page.
- Click the "Free Download" button (The download should begin automatically.
- Open the Firefox Setup file that you downloaded and follow the additional prompts.
The time to download/install will vary based on numerous factors (Internet connection speed, size of file, computer speed, etc.). We cannot provide download troubleshooting or be held responsible for any issues that may arise after downloading/installing.